Selling Your Home?
Top-Notch Personal Service
As leading Burlington real estate agents, we know that your home is likely your largest investment and you want to partner with the best people for the job. With the Woolcott team, you get more than just an agent when you’re selling your Burlington home. You are partnering with a whole team of professionals committed to helping people sell their homes.
When you call the Woolcott Team, you will reach our team of dedicated Burlington real estate agents who are well versed in the local market and are proud to be part of such a vibrant community.
Pack Before You Call!
The Woolcott Team takes ‘Pack Before You Call’ to heart. We aim to offer the most enjoyable real estate transaction possible and recognize speed is often a significant factor in achieving this.
For sellers, we offer a wide range of services in addition to the expected staging, open houses and photography. We recognize no one wants to go through multiple showings without any activity, so we are often able to employ our find-a-buyer tool to find the perfect buyer before your home is even listed! This is something we pride ourselves on – our long list of bringing buyers to our listing speaks for itself.
In addition, our entire buyer team previews each listing so they are better equipped to answer any buyer questions and ensure they are bringing the right people to see your home.
Get Moving! Steps to Selling Your Home
Whether you are looking to move now, in six months or would like a free, no-obligation home evaluation, the Woolcott Team is here to help. One of our specialized listing agents will conduct a thorough comparative market analysis by analyzing data on all houses listed or recently sold in your area. With this current market data and our intimate knowledge of the Burlington real estate market, we will be able to determine what your home might sell for if you decided to put it on the market today.
When you’re ready to list, we will sit down with you to determine the most proactive way to market your home to potential buyers. Some of our marketing tools include:
- Staging Your Home: Staging your home can help present your home better to buyers looking at photos online and to those who come in for a showing. We have an in house inventory that is at the disposal of our clients to help brighten up dark rooms and bring that much needed pop of colour. People want to imagine themselves living in a home when they walk through it, and personal items and clutter may cloud their judgment. Home staging is effective at enticing offers quickly and selling homes for more money
- Online Listing Page: With buyers searching for Burlington homes for sale in so many ways, you can rest assured your home will be easy to find. Our website is mobile, tablet and desktop optimized, ensuring our website is always accessible. It’s easy to navigate, and each listing on our site offers more information to buyers than what they find on MLS.ca
- Market Watch: Market Watch is created in-house as a tool to better market your home. It features our listings, community events and is a great resource for buyers looking for Burlington homes. It’s distributed to over 66,000 homes in Burlington, Waterdown, Dundas, Carlisle and Flamborough, right into the homes of potential buyers! Each edition is available online for those who live out of the area
- Home News: This is a stunning, full-colour magazine featuring homes, townhouses and condos for sale in Burlington, Flamborough, Kilbride, Carlisle, Waterdown and surrounding areas. Home News is distributed through Canada Post, making its reach broad and effective. The Woolcott Team is the only Home News advertiser with a double page centrespread so your home will be front and centre to readers.
- Market Knowledge: In addition to the many marketing tools we offer to sell your home, we also distinguish ourselves by giving our clients access to an exclusive wealth of knowledge – the knowledge that comes only from actively working in the real estate market for over 25 years. Our team is constantly sharing market updates, upcoming listings, potential buyers and any other relevant information amongst each other so our clients know of opportunities first. This open flow of information between agents is something we pride ourselves on and actively encourage because it benefits our clients in their real estate transactions.
Making the Move Easier for You!
Once your home is sold, the tough part comes in – packing. We at the Woolcott Team know how stressful it can be, trust us; we’ve all been there!
To help you get started, we’ve created the Woolcott Moving Kit to make things a little easier. Filled with tips, checklists and reminders, this Moving Kit will guide you through your moving process. We even provide the boxes and packing supplies to get you started!